Global Access offers you easy to use and cost-effective web-based content management system (CMS) solutions. We design your site with a “back-end” that makes it fast and easy for you to update the contents of your own site, using a simple online interface. With your own content management system, you’ll save money by never having to pay for updates to the content of your site and save time by having the ability to update your Website yourself, whenever and as often as you choose. So whether you have an existing Website or want to create a new one, the implementation of a Content Management System is the best way to maximize your online investment.
In this age of Social Media and rapid growth of the Internet, it is not only critical to have an online presence, but also to regularly update your Website. But don’t make the mistake of relying on your Web design firm to continuously update your site. Not only is that inefficient, it is also expensive!
Why use a Content Management System?
- - Ability to update your own Website using a Web browser
- - Faster turnaround time for updates
- - Built-in search capability for Website
- - Greater consistency in content
- - Reduced Website maintenance costs
- - Greater capacity for future growth
- - Not being locked in with one Web developer
- - Allows various levels of administrative access
- - Control access to manage online data
Global Access can customize a content management system based on your needs, but if you are looking for a robust and cost-effective solution to have an Internet presence, we do specialise in development and integration of popular open source content management systems such as Drupal and WordPress. We will setup, install, populate and integrate a professional template and provide you with the access info so that you’ll be able to update your website at any time without the need to pay for website maintenance.
WordPress is an excellent open source blog tool and publishing platform. It is rapidly being customized into a robust content management system, but if you need something more heavy-duty or are building a site that you might want to extend in the future you should be considering Drupal. It is a fully developed and expandable content management system framework
Why use Drupal as a Content Management System?
- - Free to download!
- - It is a CMS and a development platform
- - It has a strong and flexible core
- - It is secure and robust
- - It is cost-effective with a vast support community and fan-base
- - There are many modules to extend a site’s functionality
- - It may be moved easily to any other hosting provider
- - It’s exteremly user and search engine friendly
- - There are many modern and professional designs available for integration
- - Supports features such as shopping carts, calendars, galleries and many more…
How can Global Access help you make the most of Drupal? Our hosting platform is compatible with Drupal, so we can do the installation and set-up. We can also integrate the appropriate design and plug-ins to meet your needs or design one for you. If you have never used Drupal and would like to make your own site, it will take some time to master, but that’s why we are here for.
Designing a Custom Design Website using Drupal
Your website is designed and modified using a more flexible purchased or custom-designed template that allows us to customize your site so that it closely relates to your business identity and image. In addition to purchasing, or customizing the template, we build you an online content management system by using Drupal, which is a popular open source content management system that is known for it’s extensibility for larger and more complex websites.
These websites start from one-time fee of $3,500. The cost may vary, depending on the kind of content management system required at the back-end of your website, the complexity and number of pages involved, and the amount of customization required on the original template. The pre-designed template itself will cost approximately $80 to $150 (a one-time fee). There may be extra annual charges for hosting and domain name registration.
How it works:
You choose a template and a domain name, send us your content and images, and we put your website together in approximately one to two months.*
* Please note that we can also purchase the right images on your behalf and have your content written by one of our professional web copywriters.